Why am I in the Fridge Again – Finding my grounding
Why am I in the Fridge Again? -Disrupting default reactions
I’m standing the fridge
Just standing there AGAIN
I’m reacting – Time to settle in, get grounded and get in touch with what’s really going on in me.
Pandemic of course:
- Mom is 82 and out of state (God, I’m not ready – TEARS)
- My 3 children -afraid of getting corona – quarantine
Me too… (Ugly Cry)
- Vulnerable children – food insecurity, homelessness, abuse and neglect, medical care (Tears of impotence)
- My clients are working 24/7, struggling… I NEED to HELP (Headache)…..
AND then, I get quiet again and talk to myself
- It’s ok to be afraid. It’s normal, it’s even a sign of love.
- In this moment: my family is well and Mom is well. She knows how much I love her & I’m grateful that God has given me the opportunity in recent years to strengthen and deepen our relationship
I’ll call and tell her I love her again, every day, and listen
*In this moment: my clients know what they need
Be PATIENT. It’s not about ME
- In this moment: I can make a donation to an organization that supports the most vulnerable children in this pandemic.
- In this moment: We are resilient, we are able, we are creative, we are resourceful. We are better together!
*In this moment: My spirit is at peace with the assurance of the love of God.